The strong voice of parents and carers at the Heart of Stockport's delivery of services for children, young people 0 - 25 years with disabilities and additional needs and their families.
• We will be a forum for the views of parents and carers of children and young people with disabilities and additional needs on Stockport's SEND service provision.
• We will ask parents and carers of children and young people with disabilities and additional needs for their opinions. We will speak with a single voice for them.
• We will make parents and carers more confident as representatives. Enabling them to go on to then improve Stockport's services for children and young people with disabilities and additional needs.
• We will work in partnership with Stockport Education, Health, Social Care and all other organisations in Stockport. Together we will Design, Develop and shape services which better meet the needs of children, young people and families better.
• We will provide information to parents and carers of children and young people 0 - 25 years with disabilities and additional needs. This information will empower parent carers and help them to make better use of Stockport's services.
Stockport Local Offer
Stockport Family Information Hub
IAS Services Stockport
Adult Social Care
© 2014 Parents In Partnership Stockport
We would like to thank all the Parent Carer Volunteers that were involved in the development of this site.
TMC Web Design